Thursday, November 24, 2005

All Eyez On Me ... Finuto, Part V (41-50)

41. I'm not worried about my business being spread. I learned this lesson along time ago thru 7th grade embarassment. I fell of the choral risers during a song because another kid stepped on my foot. It was during the Martin Luther King Celebration, thus the entire school was watching. It was embarassing and I didn't stop hearing about it for a few weeks. But it passed, as does everything else.

42. I care about what those close to me think of me.
My (ex) best friend recently told me that I'm crazy. She'd have to know considering that she deems herself not all the way there. But that really bothers me. I'm all the way here. Not of by any stretch. I might have crazy moments (like everyone else in this life) but I'm here.

43. I want to run a marathon.
Not because Diddy made it cool. But I want to accomplish something meaningful. I want to write a successful book and be happy. But running a marathon is something I think be a benchmark in life for me. I've run somewhere close to 12 miles before, and I definitely think it's possible for me to start and finish one.

44. I hate being lied to (and I know it's a lie) or thinking that's the case.
It happened recently with someone close to me, and it wasn't pretty. That's all I'm going to say. Remember, I said I can be an asshole, but it only really happens when I'm provoked.

45. I don't look like Kanye West.
So I walk into my Play Mother's (Some people say this is a black thing) house for Thanksgiving today, and my play sister say "What's up Kanye?" My Playmom says, "You do look like him." This is probably the 30 time somebody has said this in the last year, and I don't really see it.

My Christmas Wishlist:
46. I want a new laptop for Christmas.
Somebody remember this, and hook me up. I want a Sony, but I'll settle for a newer light-weight Dell. I've learned that I can't live without one, and I want a good one.

47. I also want a new cell phone.
If you've seen me, you've seen my makeshift antenna - I won't explain this further. But if my signal fades, you understand. If you want to talk to me without being cut-off while you're still talking, hook a brother up.

Things I'm Thankful for:
48. I'm thankful that I'm still breathing.
I've been through a lot in my first 25 years of life, and I'm sure there will be more. But I know I'm growing stronger every single day through all the the trials that life puts in my face. I promise that the "menace of the years, finds and shall find me unfraid."

49. I'm thankful to have a few good friends.
I've had some good ones over the years, but I've got a close stable that are with me to the end. I should listen to you and heed your advice more often. I love you whereever you are.

50. I'm thankful that this is over. You can't imagine how hard it is to come up with 50 things to say about yourself and what you believe and think and yada, yada, yada. I'm glad you know more about me, but then again, don't use any of this against me.

you get a little extra so be thankful. ...

51. One sexual partner at a time (like a relationship, not a trios) is enough. Go type CFL, Trevis Smith, and AIDS in google, and I think you'll catch my drift. There is too much shit (gifts/diseases/shit you don't want) out there, and too many lying bastards who don't give a shit about themselves or you. Be Safe, and don't get screwed over like these chicas.