Monday, February 20, 2006

I didn't write this ... I promise

though I could understand how you might think that I would have. This is unreal, and if only you could tie all of the loose strings together, you might too understand. But I think that the soulmistress and elle understand.

This originated from the pen of soulmistress.blogspot.com.

Untitled: To Elle

You'd rather hate me than to love me,
Rather argue than agree,
Rather just walk away from me
than help me deal with my disabilities,
You'd rather hurt me than to help me...
chew me out,
not build me up,
Adding your molehills to my mountains,
but want to act like nothing's up,
You'd rather just move on without me,
when you know I need you most,
Pretend to trust,
yet really doubt me,
Walk straight though me like I'm a ghost,
Defend your giving,
and condemn my taking
While pretending you never recieve,
Say you're sorry,
but keep hating,
When I love you more than you could ever concieve,
You slice me while I'm falling,
Then watch me try to pick up the pieces,
Make me feel like I don't deserve you,
Treat my struggles like diseases,
Find someone to put before me,
When the going gets too tough,
Act as if you never knew me,
When the trying gets too rough,
Bring to life my own worst nightmare,
When it starts to get too real.
Call me crazy for reacting,
but really... how am I supposed to feel?