Thursday, February 16, 2006

"I'm Your No. 1 Fan!"

This is before Wednesday's haircut ...
This is after ...

My cousin Mike, who is a well known comedian in the Midwest area, also cuts my hair. When I got to the shop, he knew I needed a cut because I hadn't seen him since just before New Year's. Now, I can wet and moisturize my hair and it will look cool even if it's too long (I have that "Indian" in my family as some blacks might say.) But if it's not moisturized, the soul will have no glow, and I will look crazy.

So when I pulled my hat off and "blew out" my hair out so he could cut it, he had this to say:
"Damon do you know who you look like? .... 'I'm your No. 1 fan!'"

If you don't get the line, just think about the Incredibles. If you haven't seen the Incredibles, your life is severely lacking.