Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This is weird

Over the last few years, I've been told by random people that I look like a specific celebrity. When I'm dressed properly, I'll walkin a resturant, and I'll get a "Hey, do you know who you look like?" at least once a month.

Whose the person? The bragadcious one himself, Kanye West. I hate the attitude, love the music.

I never quite saw the look though. Then I had to start really searching myself after i let my barber/cousin taper my head. One of the barber's in his shop, without fail, called me Kanye everytime I walked in the shop.

To this day, it's the same thing. "Kanye this" and "what's it do Kanye?"

I still didn't see it.

What does this bring me to? I went to this website, myheritage.com. One of my friends stuck in a picture, and pulled her celebrity look-a-likes out. Some were impeccably close. Others, well they were off. My friend is white, and they the site tried to say that she looked like Oprah.

Still, I thought I'd give it a try. The closest match?

You guessed it, Kanye West was a 75 percent match for the picture I used (my profile picture for this blog). Ignorance, I tell you. Ignorance. His nose is twice the size of mine (i guess he's told a few more lies). They also said I looked like Jude Law, so they could be hellified wrong about Kanye.

All I have to tell you is this: If you don't want me to throw "Two Words" your way don't ever ask me to recite the chorus to "Gold Digger." Trust me, it will "All Fall(s) Down."

Here: you can look at the comparisions yourself and tell me what you think:
Damon vs. Kanye?