Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Potential Reasons as to Why ...

The Company Bitch made her blog private.

As some of you know, my favorite blog to read is was thecompanybitch.blogspot.com. I promise you it's one of the most entertaining reads you'll find anywhere in blogosphere. She could have taken all of her posts, went to a publisher, threw them on the table and said "Here, give me my advance, I'm about to sell a shitload of books."

I'm still refusing to remove it from my list of links. I'm holding out hope that she'll come back to us. But in her memory, here are the top 10 reasons why she left our world.

1. She and Re-boyfriend broke again. The last time I read, he had left town. Maybe he didn't come back. Maybe he ran off with his mistress (the mistress thing is pure speculation).

2. She got a new job. Maybe Company Bitch got a new job, and is no longer the Company Bitch. Maybe she's a Company Boss, the likes that would make Kelis proud, now.

3. She was reprimanded for her writings. She was constantly paranoid about her employer finding out about her blog considering that she constantly talked about her superiors and co-workers.

4. Her life just got too boring. Maybe she's about to settle down with Re-boyfriend for real, and wanted to get her following around the www out of her world.

5. Her shrink told her that writing her problems out could no longer help her. She is crazy by all means, but she is a good writer.

6. She's pregnant. Just a guess.

I'm out of potential reasoning, and I've sufficiently wasted enough of my day thinking about this (approx. five minutes) and must return to my regularly scheduled day job. But know this, companybitch, you are missed.

Ed's Note: I've kicked a few dead blogs off of my lists. I've added a blog topics section to help with your ventures through my world. Thus, my book, known as my life is a little more cracked open for you.