Friday, March 23, 2007

Random Things Going On In My Mind, Vol. 2

I think this could be a recurring Friday afternoon thing as I try to wind down. Here are this week's random thoughts. Sometime, I'll come up with a better name for it than the aforementioned. Until then ...

1. Alright, Musiq's LuvanMusiq has actually grown on me. I didn't think it would, but it's been in rotation this week and survived.

2. Speaking of Musiq, the word "buddy" is permanantly ruined for all potential use for the forseeable future. It's the name of his current single and he's talking about an f-buddy. I have a co-worker who insist on calling me buddy, and I just feel a little weird every time she says it.

3. I'm tired of people talking about Anna Nicole Smith and Brittney Spears.

4. Kobe is the shit. Enough said.

5. I wonder which will come first, R. Kelly goes to go to trial for his sexual misconduct or he pumps out 15 more hits like "I'm a Flirt."

6. This sounds bad, but I looked in my closet this morning and didn't feel comfortable putting anything on. That means that it's time for a shopping spree. Look out, mall. I'm on my way.

7. French Connection UK the Company Bitch, who teased us with a re-appearance this week for a few days. I hope she stays in hiding.

8. Please click and watch this clip, it is maybe the second reason why no one should ever "Ghost Ride the Whip." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8vcjXI2XlA

The no. 1 reason would be that you could actually hurt yourself or screw up someone else's property.