Friday, April 06, 2007

YRUN2DP's Random Thoughts, Vol. 4


1. So Hoodie dared me to put on a newspaper hat she made and walk around a portion of the office swirling a woo-woo stick making crazy amounts of noise in the halls of the office. She offered me $2. I did it.

2. As I walked through the halls I told people I was being paid good money to do the crazy ish I was doing.

3. If you offer me the right amount of money I'll do just about anything that doesn't go against my morals.

4. If you haven't heard, Kobe is still the shit. But Jemele Hill of ESPN.com of lost her mind last week when she said that Kobe Bryant is a better player than Michael Jordan was. If Kobe is the shit. Michael was two-truckloads full of the shit.

5. Halle Berry, who looks better than about 99.74 percent of the general female population, is supposedly shaving her head for some new movie she's about to shoot this summer. With a shaved head she'll still look better than 99.24 percent of the general female population.

6. Britney Spears with hair is about in the 75th percentile. Without she clearly drops to about the 23rd.

7. Somebody spotted my baby's momma in LA, she's been MIA (that doesn't mean she was in Miami) for about six months. I miss you Jill/boo!

8. Working off of last week's grammatical tip, I really, really loathe it when people use exlamation points for any reason aside from what they're supposed to be used for. Last I checked, periods and question marks work just fine.

9. Two fingers to the wind for Jesus. He chucked the world the duece today, and we're forever indebted to him for that.
10. Happy Easter and Holla back.