Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Will Climb The Highest Heights ...

So I went to cool martini bar called The Drop last night with Heathclaire to help celebrate passing the bar exam. It was Heathclaire, James (a woman nicknamed James) and I.

I'd been to The Drop before, but when it was the Buddha Lounge. The new owners totally switched up the ambiance. Maybe the best addition to the bar though was a video jukebox.

If you know me, you know I love jukeboxes, and I'll have one in my house one day. But this was a video jukebox, well above the norm.

So I approached it hoping that it might have my type of jams in there. And to my disbelief, it was full of them. I first played Hi-Five's "I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)" ... so in honor of that video, I dug up another one of Hi-Five's jams for you. This one happens to be my favorite Hi-Five song of all time. Enjoy.