Monday, March 17, 2008

The Essentials

I'm stealing this idea from a blogger friend, including the first half of the first essential.

The Essentials of Vic Damone, Jr.

  • I am a sucker for a good R&B song.
  • I am extremely outgoing, but keen of my surroundings when I'm the center of attention.
  • I believe I am smart, but have dumb moments all day long.
  • I love watching kids, but for three hours max.
  • I never check my voicemail, unless I'm certain it's an important call.
  • I dreamed of being an actor in high school.
  • I loathe all precipitation, unless I am engaging in some movie-like love moment.
  • I think every one should read the Bible, even if they don't believe in God, for the stories. They're that good.
  • I was able to sing like Barry White in the seventh grade, and got the girls because of that skill alone.
  • I really do want to date Halle Berry because I think I'm capable of loving a crazy woman.
  • I will always desire a woman I believe is beautiful without makeup, weave or an altered nose.
  • I believe God laughs at people who marry right as they're pronouncing their love for one another during their vows.
  • I'm a sucker for a good necktie, and will always spend money on one.
  • I have at least 50 neckties, and will keep buying them although a sensible person will only wear one at a time.
  • I will play my mother's vinyl records until I die.
  • I will change my life's goals daily until I find some that suite me to a tee.
  • I read for fun, only.
  • I write because my livelihood depends on it ...
What are your essentials?