Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cut it OUT ...

So peep the picture. Yeah, that guy looks aight and the sweater is pimp tight. But do you notice what's wrong with it?

It's one of those things that always seems to upset me. That's right, the fact this is obviously a picture that somebody got cut out of. The buzz of facebook clearly has people thinking it's alright to do this. But it's one of the most annoying things somebody can do to a picture. TAKE A DECENT PICTURE BY YOURSELF, AND PUT IT UP. Don't use a pic of you and your ex, but your ex is cropped except for his arm.

That's just wrong. Ok, if you break up with someone and start ripping up physical photos like you just downed a quart of beans I won't complain. Do what you do. But what happens to those pics? They get trashed or burned. Not digital images.

People who think they look good in a picture love to crop their ex-significant others out and put them up on profiles. That's self-serving. I guess it didn't bother me until it happened to me. But now I noticed every time it happens, and I feel sorry for the guy/gal who gets Jerry Maguired in the pic.

If you can't find a stand-alone pic of yourself that's suitable or a pic when you don't mind someone else being in it, then you might as well not have one. What's good is you might want to realize that the person you cut out is the reason for the comfortable look and hook it back up with them.

Neways, so I don't come off as a hypocrite, the full pic is below. It's me and my best friend from college, QB ...