Sunday, October 30, 2005

The REAL Scale ...

Speaking of 1-10 scales ... I learned my lesson long ago fortunately: Don't ever, and I mean ever honestly rate women in front of another woman unless you want it to come back on you.

I did this one time with one of my best friends in high school, Hot Chocolate, and it back fired big time. We sat on the phone one night talking about everybody in our choir class, I rated every girl in the class honestly, including her. I didn't give any girl more than an 8 including Hot Chocolate. At the time I thought 9s and 10s were reserved for Halle Berrys and Vivica Foxes.

It was a bad decision on my part. The next morning in class there was this big chatter in the alto section when I entered the room. Soon, one girl I had rated a four, she really was a four, came up to me and told me I was wrong about her.

I was upset that Hot Chocolate had divulged my ratings, but I didn't have time to say anything before this girl I had a major crush on - the original QB - came up to me and complained about me giving her an 8. I was in deep trouble because the complaining didn't stop anytime soon.

The girl I gave a 4 didn't let up for two years about the rating. She even told me in coming months "One day I'll be a 10, you'll see." She eventually got up to a 5.5, but nowhere near a ten.

Enough telling on myself. You want proof?

Best Friend of the current day, the Cookie just asked me If I thought Olivia, who is drenched in make up in the pic above, of G-Unit is cute, and I gave her a 6 ... the next question? "Oh, damn. What am I?" ... You're a 10, Cookie. You're a 10.