Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The World According To ...

So after months of serious contemplation, I've decided to dive head first into this blogging trend that I'm two years late on (Thanks Duk). Yes, it's time to let you into to "The World According to ... Damone." Honestly, I don't know where this will go. But we shall see. Be prepared for lists upon lists. Opinions stack on opinions, and plenty of verbage (not really a word), and less verbiage (yes, this one is) about current events, music, sports, relationships and other shit (I couldn't think of a better way of putting this). The first real post after this ludicrous intro is coming shortly because I'm in need of some NyTol, and I'm not going back to the grocery store. Nope. No way, so here it comes ... Oh, and the picture is about where I wish I could be at this moment - somewhere near a beach in Miami watching the sun rise. But I'm stuck in the Not-So-Land of Oz.