Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sorry about the hiatus (31-40)

Sorry. I needed a break while doing plenty of work, even more of thinking, a little screaming and and even more removing of horrible people from my world.

31. Losing a lost best friend is a whole lot worse than losing your car. So I've lost a few best friends in my life, and you have to know now that my car was stolen about this time last year (I got it back). I know I'm a great person and all who has his flaws, but dealing with real selfish people is something none of us should ever have to do. I'll expound when I get back to my regular posting.

32. A good movie should be seen alone. Most people don't like going to the show by themselves, but I think its the best way, unless you have somebody who will be as quiet as you will throughout the movie. Reasons why: 1) this is not a good date because you don't talk or at least you shouldn't. 2) If you talk to me, you might get slapped. ... I think that should suffice.

33. Last truly good movie I saw: The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Just Like Heaven. Couldn't pick one. Heaven reminded me of Ghost without all the hatred and death. Virgin: I know someone who fits the mold of this man, so I couldn't stop laughing for anything.

34. Drunken sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. Some people think it's amazing. I know that I have absolutely no concepted of the word concentration or what it means. I just think it's a whole lot better when you alert and know what's going on.

35. This first thing I'd do if I won a major lottery jackpot: go eat at Mickey D's one final time because it would be lobster tails and shrimp the rest of the way out for me. No, I probably would by a condo on South Beach and party every day until I got tired.

36. I hate people who avoid telling the truth for whatever reason. Yeah, I know earlier I said something about the truth getting you in trouble. Well, I hate it when I want the truth out of somebody, and they answer my question as though my ears are plugged up with some nasty-ass wax. Be real.

38. I hate walking through grocery stores or malls without a purpose. There was a time when I thought this was the coolest thing ever. But when you're trying to save money, the last thing you need to be doing is wandering aimlessly through a mall. You always end up buying something you know you don't need.

39. College parties are still played. i went to my first college party in more than a year. I had plenty of fun, but still thought I was wasting time and space. I chilled out with a few old friends, made a few new ones, but for the most part stood there and listen to some loud ass crunk music for 3 hours. I was sick of the college party scene by my senior year, and on Friday I understood why again.

40. OK, Are you really pay attention. I thought I'd be ignorant and see if you realized that there wasn't a 37 in this list. I know I'm an ass.

37. I wonder what happens after "happily ever after..." I know somebody else has to be here with me. But what the fuck happens? Think about Love Jones, yes Belizeanchica I'm going back to it. I want to know if those dysfunctional lovers ever really made it. that would be a good soap opera, maybe the only one I watched ...