Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bobby, Benet and Marc?


So, I've been stuck in the house all day . Thus, I've done a lot of blogging a lot (two other posts). But these few thoughts have been bugging me since I had conversation with Chloee about New Jack Swing.

1) Bobby Brown has really lost his mind. He had some group on some random VH1 award show, and actually called himself the "King of R&B" on national TV. Did this idiot - Bobby - not see what Jamie Foxx said about him four years ago or did he just forget.

Let me remind you ... "She (Whitney Houston) said Bobby Brown was the King of R&B! Shit! Ribs & BBQ. Rocks & Blunts. He's the king of R&R. He ain't had an album out since '83. You ain't that high Whitney, you ain't that high. ~ from I Might Need Security.

Bobby, just because you had a reality show that was a semi-success - because of how ignorant your ass is - doesn't me you can claim the thrown of King of R&B. N----, you still got mountains to climb to get to R. Kelly's status, although he should be in jail too.

2) Eric Benet: He goes right along with Bobby. Eric dropped two unbelieveable albums in the late 90s - True to Myself and A Day In the Life. But he lost all credibility when he started cheating on Halle Berry. How dumb can you be, by the way?

His new CD, Hurricane, actually has a few decent tracks. But how can anyone really take his love songs seriously after he cheated on the most beautiful woman in Hollywood? You can't. Dumb ass.

3) Marc Nelson: i know you're like: who? Marc Nelson is the fifth member of Boyz II Men that you don't know about like the fifth Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle woulda been Giovanni. Maybe that's a stretch. But Nelson blew it. He was an original member Bell Biv Devoe founded group. But he left because of "personal" difference, and missed out on album sales of 9 mil (Cooleyhighharmony) and 12 mil (II) with Boyz II Men. Instead, he joined Az Yet (only notable for the hit Last Night) and dropped his own single 15 Minutes. Looking back, I bet he wished he could be playing the role of Mike McCray since B2M only has three members now.

4) Sorry. I had to hit on this. Have you noticed how me damn artists (Including John Legend, Alicia Keys and a shitload of rappers) talk about Bobby and Whitney's love in their lyrics. I guess that shit Chris Rock was talking about is true: "If your wife is crazy, you gotta be crazy too. ... Two Crackheads, they'll last FOREVER!"

Aight. Really. I think I've exhausted my pen for the day. If this damn snow doesn't stop, it will be like this tomorrow. ...

Oh ... a few songs that missed the list:
Intro – Let me be
Solo – Heaven
Soul For Real – Candy Rain
PM Dawn – I’d Die Without You
Troop – Spread My Wings
Shai – Together Forever

OK, for real: "They claim you never know what you got til it's gone. I know I got it, I don't know what y'all on. I'ma open up a store for aspiring MCs. Won't sell'em no dreams but the inspiration is free. But if they ever flip sides like Anakin, you'll sell everything including the mannequin. They got a new bitch, now you Jennifer Aniston. Hold on, do I'll handle it. Don't start panicking, stay strong. Shorties at the door cause they need more, inspiration for their life, their souls and they songs. They said "Sorry Mr. Damone is Gone!"