Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The NBA Mistress Search ...

Alright. It's 3:41 AM (that's when I started this, but i fell asleep, now its 11 am). I should be sleep (I got this). Not too long ago I got off the phone for the first time with a surprisingly good conversationalist that actually kept my attention for a while and I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. There are few that make that happen needless to say it was a good night - big ups to the person with only one white friend ... your funny as hell, son (really should be daughter because this is a woman).

Anywho (this word was stolen, but not from who you think). I know you're wondering about this title. No I'm not on a search for NBA groupies, but apparently about a 1/5 of my readers are. Let me explain. I added this StatCounter to my blog to get an idea of who's reading - and who's not (wink, wink). It will give you the IP address and city of where someone is reading from, and show you how often that IP pops up.

It would suffice to say I have a decent following, though some people like wildcatsquared don't know how to leave comments (get with the program is 2K5 dub-2). I get anywhere from 40-50 hits a day - mostly good friends trying to see what stupid ish I have to say that day.

But there's also a contingency of people I don't know who stubble upon my page. People from overseas. Canada. Australia, which I don't have a problem with.

Then there are those people - about five a day - who find my page through a search, and the No. 1 search is? You guessed it ... people searching for "NBA Mistress" in MSN or Google - try MSN.com first. I'm in the top ten every time on MSN when you search for the "NBA Mistress."


Why am i on the search? There's the post I wrote about the NBA and its new dress code a few months back. Then there's the link to the Soul Mistress, a fellow blogger, that completes the requiste search. Pretty ignorant.

Here's my message for those people looking for NBA Mistresses: "Do what you do ... if you want that instant AIDS, cause that's what you'll get."

I'm coming back later with a post about indecent proposals. I'll holla.