Monday, January 02, 2006

Brand New, Brand New, Brand New, Brand New ...

I don't want it unless it's a Brand New I-Pod or obsession.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not big on new things. If I go to Wendy's I'm getting the same thing every time, two orders of chicken nuggets. Same thing with Chinese Food, chicken fried rice. and when I go to the mall, I always hit up Express and Banana Republic before any other stores.

But I think I've found my new best friend. She's black, mobile, shiny on the backside and now she does what I want whenever I want.

Yes, I'm a technology freak, but I only have a mild case and after about a year and a half of wanting an I-Pod, I finally decided to pick one up, the one with the video capabilities and all.

For about the first hour I had it I couldn't even get it to turn on, and properly function at all. Of course, that was because I didn't read the directions like every other man. I actually contemplated taking the shit back to the store.

But I got it working, and started to download the 1800-plus songs I have on my CPU on the Pod overnight, and when I woke up I had my very own personal juke box.

I could finally here my compilatitions of John Legend, Brian McKnight, Maxwell and GIW (If you don't know, don't ask) songs. ... Yeah, my GIW playlist is off the charts, but that's a story not for the blog. Maybe for a Zane or Dickey book or something. ...

Also, my good friend DeDe got me hooked on this logic game called Sudoku, these crazy as number puzzles that can keep you going for hours if you try the hard ones.

I bought a book of the games, and also found a website that has new games on it every day. They can be easy and hard. I recommend trying them just to confuse yourself for a while. .... here's the site: http://sudoku.com.au/