Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bottomless Plane (Simply Deep)

I'm getting back to my core. It's going to be real, I tell you. The Truth. ...

By DAMON SMITH

You told me that I am nice,
You said to me I was caring,
Then you gave me the unforgiving but
If you didn’t notice, that’s when I started staring,
Or gazing,
Depends on how you perceive it
Tell you this, if you know love
There’s only one way you can conceive it
Purify yourself, virgin,
By casting out doubt
And driving away fear
Trust only Him
Whom you’re supposed to revere
Then hearty desires will be yours
Meeting people, real or fake, won’t seem like a chore
Asking a question, will require a reply
Knowing this truth will help you discern reality that hides
You will look at people
And see them for who they are
You won’t look for faults
Just gaze in their eyes and see certainty from afar
And more over the law to cherish
Just the way that you love
Understanding that’s not empty,
Just surface level words spoken from Above …