Saturday, April 29, 2006

Julissa: "Hoe Sit Down!"

This is maybe the one time you will feel my hood side on this blog, but I must tell you:

"Hoe, sit down!" ... "Sit down, hoe!" ... "Hoe, sit down!" ... and SHUT UP.

I had to get that off of my chest. Julissa has been irking me since the day she showed up on the set of 106 & Park. It's not that I watch it that often, but I'll flip it on every now and again just to see what video is playing.

Every time, though, Julissa is making some assinine comment about something. I don't care for Tigga either, but Julissa needs to stick to runway modeling or something where she doesn't have to open her mouth.

It's not that she isn't cute, though she weighs like two pounds. Julissa just gives off that annoying vibe that irks me to no end. I loathe her voice. I hate her choice or verbiage, and I wish BET would have made a better decision. She sounds like she needs to be on TRL listening to Maroon 5 and Jessica and Ashley Simpson.

I'm sorry if you like her, and I'm upsetting you. But I think about 96.2 percent of the black population, a guesstimation, agrees with me.

So Julissa, do us all a favor. No I don't know you well enough to call you a hoe, and I'm sorry I did, but just sit down and shut up. Thanks, sweetie.

I'm glad I got this off of my chest, again.