Sunday, April 09, 2006

Vagina Monologues

Okay y'all.... I've been entirely too serious lately. It's time to loosen up. I saw this somewhere, and thought it could provide a good laugh. If you can think of any more movies, please add them to the list by leaving a comment. Don't list something on this list.

The name of the game says it all.... Take the name of a movie and replace one of the words with VAGINA. You'll enjoy ...

My two favorites that I came up with:
Why Do Fools Fall In Vagina.
I'm Gonna Get You, Vagina!

A few more as of 10:01 p.m.
Million Dollar Vagina
In Good Vagina
Jamie Foxx: I Think I Might Need Vagina
Head of Vagina
You've Got Vagina
When Harry Met Vagina
Vagina's Gotta Give
Intolerable Vagina
Black Vagina Down
Deep Vagina


LAUREN- I know what you did last vagina
ShElLeY - vagina crashers
bRiTtAnY-walk the vagina
Stormy- How to lose a vagina in 10 days
Ashley- The Last of the Vagina's
Jennifer- the longest Vagina
MEGAN- The fourty year old vagina
CHASE- march of the vagina
Keaton-The Texas Vagina Massacre
Sally-10 things I hate about vagina
Janna-Vagina Friends
Clay - Coyote Vagina
Ryan - Fried Green Vaginas
Frank- V for Vagina
Jessica- Steel Vaginas
Jasmin- Vagina Dynamite
Jon-Crouching Tiger Hidden Vagina
Karmen- Meet the Vagina
Case - Vaginas of the Carribean
Beau- Lord of the Vaginas
Sacha- Jurassic Vagina
Gaspare- The Vagina Strikes Back
Mariella~ Save the Last Vagina
Dominica~ Dirty Vagina
Jr-Freddie got Vagina
Kelly-Pretty Vagina
Bob-Pirates of the Vagina
Dorothy-The Chronicles of Vagina
Tara~ Vagina on a Hot Tin Roof
Matt~ Dude Wheres My Vagina?
scott-Vagina wide shut
Nick - Forrest Vagina
Jen W. - Vagina Wars - Revenge of the Vagina
Patrick - Dude Where's my Vagina?
Amanda - Vagina Got Fingered (HaHa--by far the best!!)
Wade- Indiana Jones and the temple of Vagina
Erin~~The Big Vagina
Paul - Boyz n the Vagina
el Rose ~ Dead Vaginas Society
Shadow ~ Vagina Space
thehorizonisafterus ~ The Way of the Vagina
scott ~ Two Days in the Vagina
jason ~ Vaginas of Fire
Joe ~ War of tha Vaginas
D~ BIG MOMMA'S VAGINA
Biggz- Woman, Vagina Art Loosed (LoL! Thats Funny!)
Mal ~ Gone With the Vagina

I think I'm going to add:
The Vagina: Reloaded.
The Vagina: Revolutions.
The VAGINAhead.
Brokeback Vagina.
Vagina Ball.
Mo' Betta Vagina.
The Perfect Vagina.
The Best Vagina.