Thursday, May 25, 2006

...

So I don't really have much to write about. I guess I do, but I don't feel like writing. This is maybe the worst week of the work year for me, and it has drained me.

  • My work week started with a two drives to Topeka and a busted tire this weekend.
  • My Monday was consumed by a 12-hour roundtrip trek to Dodge City for state golf.
  • A subsquent issue with my car because of stated trek.
  • Now I will head to Wichita for state softball on Friday and Saturday.

Now, the good part.

  • My parents are acting like parents.
  • I've officially like someone new.
  • I think she knows it, but she's a G so I have to wait for the right moment to spill.
  • We spent a good portion of the last two days chillin, and that confirmed what I already know.
  • The Duk was in town, and we went out with Mags and Mike, Prater and Co. Good Times.
  • Last night, some random women were hitting on me and calling me hot ... really random.