Thursday, June 01, 2006

Worst Moments in Miz-ery ...

I gave you my five best Mizzou Moments. Here are the five worst.

Ed's Note: These really aren't the Five worst. Just the worst of what came to mind in a moment. There are probably a few more, I just don't feel like thinking them through.


5. Clubbing in CoMo. If you've never been clubbing in Columbia, then you wouldn't get this. But you either have to kick it hard out of your element or kick it hard within it, but with the ignorant sect of your element. Not tight either way. And college parties were played after I crossed.

4. Eating dorm food everyday freshman year. It was all bad. No matter where you went, it didn't get better. But somehow - i guess cause that what I had to eat without a stove or car - I ate it everyday. I think I gained weight from eating too many patty melts and not enough salad and healthy stuff. The Freshman 15 hit me hard, and if I could go back, I think I'd redo this aspect of my freshman year experience.

3. Getting on the Internet. Now, find a synonym, and you might understand.

2. The Incident with Cut-Your-Throat Gurl. I think, check that, I know I lost one of my best friends over a stupid incident. The long and short of it, the ex-boyfriend of female friend of mine stepped to me about something unnecessary, I told him something he didn't need to hear to get him off of my back. Said female friend - otherwise known as, yeah - comes at me and goes crazy, leaves, calls my cell phone and earns said name. It sucked because I'd never been in a situation like this before, and didn't know how to handle it. Needless to say, I mismanaged it and lost a good and loyal friend who would have been nice to have throughout the tough times.

1. Big XII Trip to Oklahoma. I found out my grandmother was dying and my father had some random cancer on the same trip. Not to mention there was a 15-hour bus ride back to Mizzou because of a snowstorm. The parties at Oklahoma we're whack, and the hospitality was whack as well.