Sunday, August 06, 2006

Vic's Entourage ...

I said two posts ago that I Omarion's new song Entourage is my new ish. It's my song on my MySpace page. It's my kick it groove for the moment, and what not.

So it got me thinking. If I were a Hollywood superstar, who would I want to be a part of my Entourage, i.e. the lovely lady I'd want on my arm to make headlines in the tabloids daily.

Being the master of all things listed, I figured I'd come up with a Top 5 of Black women under 30 in Hollywood who could be my Entourage. But then I realized, all of the black women under 30 who are famous are quite whack, or at least I think so.

Think about Superhead. Julissa. Meagan Good.

You can't put Beyonce and Kelly Rowland both on the list. Plus, a little birdie is trying to convince me that Beyonce is really in 30s. I don't really get down with the whole Crunk & B music thing so those women are out of the way as well.

So I guess I'm stuck with picking from all black women. You know what. Bump that. Women period. White, black, Latino, Asian.

6. Angelina Jolie. No list is complete with her. No matter how crazy she may be. She probably got laughed at for her lips in grade school. But they're the sexy lips in Hollywood, botox or not.

5. Eva Mendes. Check that. These may be the sexiest lips in Hollywood. In Hitch, she made me want to be Hitch or hitched or whatever it was so long as it included her.

4. Alicia Keys. This isn't so much about looks as it is about the confidence and sexiness exuded by Keys through her works. Proactiv may have done her wonders, but she's like Stevie on the keys.

3. Maia Campbell. A real black woman. Milk Chocolate. Not a great actress, but who doesn't want one of the finest black women on his arm. I've been in love with her since that show 'In The House' with LL.

2. Scarlett Johanassen. Best lookin white woman in the business. Great actress, and gets some of the most intriguing roles.

1. Gabrielle Union. She has it all, and comes across as a real person, which is most important. You can tell she's still true to her roots. Check that. Her only downfall is that her head is the size on Gina's on Martin, and she constantly has bad weaves. But really, she's smart. sexy. classy. and she could be my entourage all by herself if she wasn't married to some beefed up ex-football player.

Ok, I'm done. Sorry that I didn't use pictures. But you should know what these people look like. lol.