Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Meet Me ...

1.FIRST NAME? Damon
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandmother named me Damon so my name would have the same intial as her maiden name DS.
3. WHEN DI D YOU LAST CRY? When I saw World Trade Center. I didn’t think I should see the movie, but I’m glad I did.
4.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roasted Turkey
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, a lot of people think I’m good person, and I am.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? A blog, dmansmi.blogspot.com.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?? Not unless forced to do so by someone with a gun.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Bran Flakes with sugar.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of the time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? When necessary.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I don’t like ice cream really.
14. SHOE SIZE? 10
15. RED OR PINK?? Blue
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? How I can be too nice at times.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother Ola.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? That’s not my decision.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, and tan/brown Steve Madden’s.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Panera’s Sierra Turkey on Asiago Cheese Bread.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, but Beyonce CD’s playing in my head, and I don’t even own it yet, and I don’t like Beyonce that much.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?? Black
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Marc Jacobs Cologne or Marc Jacobs Essence perfume.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Park Forest’s Finest.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?? Eyes, Hair, then lips.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? We’re cool.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Mixed: Bacardi and Diet.

I don't know what happened to 28 and 29 ....

30. HAT SIZE? What? 7 ½. I have a big head. 3
1. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?? Yes.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? A Fantastic Burrito (Wink, wink, shan)
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?? How about a happy movie with a scary ending….
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?? Gray.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
36. HUGS OR KISSES??? A good kiss all day.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don’t know
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don’t know.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?? A GRE prep book.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a mouse ...
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Monday night football.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?? The waves of the ocean.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?? I’m black.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Miami, Florida.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?? I plead the fif … No, I’m a good friend. That’s enough.
47. AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?? Kansas City, Missouri, Research Hospital.
48.WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Dunno, I knew when I started with question one, but the 47 since have made me forget.