Friday, January 19, 2007

My Playoff Predictions

Now remember, I'm not Cleo the physic. If I was, I would have made a fine-ass sum total on the Chiefs making the playoffs, which had 700/1 odds before they made the playoffs. Meaning had I been Cleo, I would have returned $70,000 on a $100 bet.

Right, I know.

Anyways, here are my Championship picks.

I like the Bears over the Saints, 24-14. Don't ask me why, but I think Grossman is going to play well enough to win. I don't know why. I really should be going against the Saints because I have about 100 Chicagoans or Windy City Surburnanites that will text me if the Bears win.

I like the Colts 38-21 over the Patriots. I think Peyton Manning might finally get Tom Brady because the game is in Indy. I like Adam V. to go Mike V. and miss two field goals. Okay. That's it. Enjoy the games Sunday.

Don't take my advice though, and bet these games in Vegas. All of the so-called experts are picking the Saints and Colts. So I could be wrong.

Superbowl Prediction? Peyton Manning and the Colts. It's his time. If dude can throw 1 touch and 5 picks in two playoff games and win both of them, it's his time.

Game over.