Thursday, January 11, 2007

Quote, Quiz of the Day

Quote of the Day:
"No, you're in love with the idea of me." ~ from the movie Freedom Writers.

And because I don't feel like writing for real, here's a survey.....

1. Does anyone know your password to your myspace besides yourself? I believe two people do, but I trust them both.

2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds? it's been a while, but I think it was two apple pies.

3. Are you an emotional person? I believe so, but I think I've learned how to control them when necessary.

4. Do you like your name? I do now, but I really hate it when people call me Damian.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.

6. Ever felt jealous of your friend? I'm not the jealous type.

7. What was the last thing you did? uh, took some clothes out of the dryer.

8. Who is right next to you? Tommy, and even though he's a dog, he classifies as a who because he has a "people" name.

9. Who was the last person you ate with? A good portion of my family (brother, mother, cousins, aunts and uncles) a few days before New Year's Eve.

10. What song are you listening to right now?
Brian McKnight's Again

11. Hows the weather right now? a little chill but I can see my homey Orion in the sky, so it's cool.

12. Last person who called you today? Britt Brat.

13. Last lie you told? Ha, I don't tell people when I lie, if I lie and like Tony Montana said, "I always tell the truth, even when I lie."

14. Last song you sang? Donell Jones' Where I Wanna Be.

15.Do you like anyone now? Of course, I don't think I haven't like a girl since I was about six.

16. Lost a friendship over something stupid? Yeah, I innocently pecked married female friend on the cheek, and our friendship was over the next week because of it.

17. Last thing you drank? A water, trying the be on the health kick.

18.What was the last thing you ate? a sandwich.

19. What did you do last night? played poker with some friends, and won.

20. Faked being sick to miss school? yes, unfortunately because it was Sunday School.

21. What time did you wake up? 8am.

22. Last person you talked to? Quiana.

23. Last person you made fun of? I don't make fun of people, seriously.

24. What are you wearing right now? A t-shirt that says MIZ- Beat KU, although KU won tonight and we lost.

26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes, Nose, Lips. In that order.

27. Where are you right now?KCMO, in the basement.

28. What date and day is it?Thursday 1-11-06

29. Did you go anywhere today? not techinically considering the time it is.

31. Where else are you going today? probably to cover a game.

32. Are you watching TV?no

34. Are you closer to your mom or dad?Mom

35. When was your last kiss? I kissed my great aunt on Christmas Day.

37. Whats the most annoying thing people say to you? Asking what's wrong when they know what's wrong.

38. Do you like music? More than I like most people.

39. Do you want to get married? Yeah, not quite sure it will happen because people are crazy.

40. To whom? Do me a favor, when you find her, and she's sane, send her my way.