Friday, March 30, 2007

YRUN2DP's Random Thoughts, Vol. 3

The third session of random thoughts jumps off like this.

1. I've beenn wondering all week which is a worse incident to be involved in: ghost riding the whip or being in a club when Pacman or any other idiot "makes it rain." I've now seen two clips on youtube where people get severely injured ghost ridin' and then there's the infamous clip where the dude gets his carjacked while he's ghostin on the trunk. You decide.

2. If you were a superhero, which power would you rather have: the ability to teleport or the ability to fly? I chose flying because then you can carry along a visitor like Superman or Neo. It's also more scenic.

3. If you're a superhero not named Superman, you should not where a cape. Ask Buddy from the Incredibles.

4. Until someone proves him otherwise, Kobe is still the shit.

5. Okay, I boycotted idol for like two weeks because they kicked off my boo Sabrina Sloan. I turn on il televiso on Tuesday night only to find out that Sanjaya has actually grown a set of - be they small, but they still are - balls. This is what is wrong with America. We vote for people to make fun of them ala the Orchard himself, but then they end up biting us in tha ass ala the Orchard. People please, if you have any sense, stop voting for this little bastard!

6. I've spent the last two weeks of my life editing, and I seriously did not know that there are people who still skip two spaces after each period. I really thought that went out of style the first time Michael Jordan retired. I guess I was wrong.

7. I think it's quite humorous that Anna Nicole Smith had some sort of diet pill in her system that had absolutely nothing to do with Trimspa. Past that, I don't want to hear anything about her unless it's Maury Povich telling one of her child's potential custodian's "You ARE the father."

8. I've always thought that Kelly Rowland looked better than Beyonce, and right about now Kelly is killing Beyonce.

9. I went the batting cage on Tuesday and promptly fouled a ball off of my right foot. That shit hurt like hell.

10. Since I was off today, I went a hooped with my old co-workers. I promptly turned the ankle connected to the aforementioned foot. Welcome to my world. Have a good day. I'll write more tomorrow.

11. After watching these idiots ghost again, you'd have to be a complete idiot to ever do it. Seriously.