Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Random Thoughts

I know I haven’t been good with my Random Thoughts, but here they are for this week.

1. A 50-something white woman asked me on Thursday if I had fingerwaves. FINGERWAVES!

2. Most of you know I have a statcounter, and can see where someone reads the blog from. I’m not paranoid, I just think it’s interesting. But what I do want to know is who do I know in Japan? Seriously? Do I know anybody who lives in Japan?

3. I'm happy that the Company Bitch has returned the blogworld. Blogworld was slightly empty without her.

4. Kobe is still the shit. The Suns better watch out because they might get ousted.

5. I know most of you don't care about this but A-Rod is going to hit 70-plus home runs this year.

6. Anybody who doesn't tell the police or some federal agency that they have a terrorist or serial killer living next door to them is an absolute idiot (Cam'Ron).

7. My department moved offices at work on Wednesday. I didn't have much to move because, well, I haven't built up that much stuff in two months.

8. I failed to mention this on Tuesday when I wrote about diving all over the place on the softball field, but I have insurance!

9. Name this person's race: Jamal. Keisha. Rebecca. .... We Americans, we stereotype with the best of them.

10. I wish the Royals were in town, last Friday night was too much fun. The sun is out and its warm. I just wish I could hang outside for awhile (I'm sure I will).

Over and out. vickdamonejr.