Friday, June 22, 2007

I know, I know ...

I know I owe you all a little something. I've had a pretty tough week, so I've been lacking for words, something that normally isn't a problem for me.

I think I want to move. It's weighing heavily on me right now. But I'm almost certain that's what I want to do. Don't know where just yet. But it's a thought. I'm in a good position to make it happen, too.

I've started hashing out an outline an plot for this story I'm calling Tryangles. The title is a reference to the quadry that is the love triangle, and all of the different perspectives that must be considered in said situation. We'll see if I find the drive to bust my butt on it.

My i-Pod is over 3000 songs for the first time (after crashing about 24 times while on the way to the 3000 benchmark).

Okay, that's all for the moment. I don't think I have anything else. Ill check back in tomorrow.

Holla.