Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And the beat goes on ...

Ok, I've been MIA, and it's not because it's something I wanted. My computer has been at the doctor's for the last four or five days, and I've missed so much in the world.

Let's see: I got into two fights with Heathclaire, Kanye outsold 50 and O.J. Simpson decided to lose his freaking mind again (although I believe he was set up).

Anyway, I've missed you, too, and I'll write something profound later on today or tomorrow. Peace.

P.S. I think I'm going to start a new blog that's more of a journal of my personal thoughts and life. That doesn't mean this is going anywhere, but I've just got some personal things that i want to get out, and need to be able to reflect on at a later date.

Of course, it's going to have a random name, and it will be just for me and the random people who find it that I don't know.