Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lower Your Voice Please

You only need to watch the first few seconds of this: the "in the building part." Then, keep reading.



I have two friends who love to mock Oprah, and they do so in this loud annoying, but funny voice. They say words like "hot cakes" and sweet cheeks" in their best Oprah voice.

Most recently, I think last Thursday, one of them was headed to the bathroom at a local watering hole and decided to announce this to the group.

"I'm going to URINATE!" she exclaimed. We couldn't do anything but bug up. It was funny. I couldn't quite recall Oprah's annoying scream (because I don't watch her that often), but it was still humorous.

Well, Two days ago, I happened to be flipping channels at night, and came across Oprah. It was a show about sex. And at some point I heard her do the infamous scream.

I have to admit, I laughed because I thought of my friends.

Then I thought, "there's a chance she might scream, 'ORGASM!'" I wanted no part of that.

I promptly turned the station.