Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Eleven thru Twenty ...

Read the post before, this is a continuation ...
11. Text Messaging is from the devil. or at least people who have full blown conversations on text message are. I can understand AIM or e-mail. But if you have a phone in your hand why won't you just pick it up and call somebody? If you text me, know that I'll probably call you back unless I know you're in a meeting or something.

12. I have a potty mouth. I remember when I used to mute myself from saying the word 'butt' when Michael Jackson said it on the Bad album. I was such a little saint. Then I hit puberty and became a sailor. It gets pretty bad when I'm mad - I'm capable of using fuck three times in one sentence and it makes perfect sense.

13. NEXT is the funniest show on TV. I'd love to have five women step off a bus and be able to turn them back around on a whim if I felt like they sucked. That's quite assinine, but it's funny as hell. I love to see the people on the RV, and guess who's not going to make it a minute.

14. I trust like 2 people. I may seem like I'm an open book to some, but there are only two people on this earth. Okay, maybe three because I do trust myself. But most people are backstabbers, who only have their own interests in mind.

15. I'm really not that cocky. Any true friend of mine can tell you this. I'm too laid back and to concerned about pleasing the right people to be a fulltime cocky bastard. The fact that I don't spill my guts out to everybody means No. 14 is true.

16. I used to be an ass man, but my priorities have changed. I don't know when this happened, it just did. Maybe it was when I realized that a woman with bigger breasts are actually more sexual in nature when it comes to their tig ol bitties and that an ass doesn't do much of anything besides provide cushion.

17. I'm always right. Ok, I'm not. But I really hate it when someone tells me that I think this way. I'm right when I say I'm right. And I'll tell you when I'm wrong. LOL. It's funny because saying this doesn't really help matters. It never has.

18. I like driving long distances with one other person in the car. Some of the best conversations I've ever had have come this way. You learn so much about somebody, their music taste, their outlook on life, how often they use the N-word (Think back to February/March). But really, you can learn a lot about a person when it just you two and two hours of rough Missouri highway or Kansas plains.

19. I'd do Halle Berry right. She's not crazy. Whitney is crazy. Halle has just engaged in some crazy ass shit with some crazy ass people (Eric B., Wesley Snipes - who only dates the other persuasion nowadays, and David Justice). I could be her Kevin Federline (sp).

20. Crying is Alright. Though I just realized I haven't shed a tear since before the summer. really weird.

I'll be back for more later, if I can ...