Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Few Words of Wisdom

So today we mourn. I just bombed a CPU from work somehow. Now, I'm on my third laptop in three years, probably a record. So right now, I won't write. I'll just give a little advice a friend gave me.

Lessons well learned in life:

1. You find out who your real friends are when times really get hard.

2. Love is never supposed to hurt.

3. People may forget what you say, or even the things you do... but they will never forget how you made them feel.

4. Intuition is one of God's greatest blessings

5. It is at the very moment that you feel you have nothing left to give that you find out what your true potential is.

6. Never let a job or another person's opinion define you.

7. PUSH- Pray Until Something Happens... prayer is a powerful thing.

8. When all your friends seem to be falling off, its just God shaking your tree... and if you let go and let God, he might just get rid of a pretty big thorn in your side