Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Randomshiznit about Inside Man that doesn't give anything away


1.) Inside Man is one of the 10 best movies I've ever seen.
2.) So good, I had to see it twice.
3.) Clive Owen is what the white male acting world has been missing. Forget Brad, Tom and George.
4.) This is one of the best screenplays I've ever heard next to When Harry Met Sally. Extremely funny.
5.) Denzel pimped what ever they put homeboy in.
6.) This is Crash, but with a subtle approach to the racial overtones, or shall I say undertones.
7.) Jodie Foster is one bad bitch.
8.) This is a bank robbery that would actually work.
9.) Spike Lee needs to find more scripts like this so we can get more great cinematography like he displays in this film.
10.) I hate Spike's "floating man" shot trick. It sucks like ... nevermind, i would spoil something.
11.) I think I've run out of things to say with out giving something away.
12.) "Now, I ain't she a gold digger, but she ain't messin with no broke n-gg-." lol ...