Friday, April 21, 2006

Words From a Friend ...

There not mine, but they're powerful. Thanks, SmileyFace ...

Surrounded by these four walls I feel caved in but crave the comfort of my space.

My writing flows with thoughts that my pen cannot keep up with.

My mind constantly fills itself with thoughts of you and thoughts of me, then STOPS with thoughts of we.

For the longest I have wanted to sleep with you, but not that sleep that automatically comes to mind…but that sleep where my dreams creep into your mind and we have day dreams at the same time almost mathematically…

Don’t ask me why I love you… is it wrong to say I love you just because,
B?…cuz to ask… is to say I love you under conditions and it is un-conditionally that I love you.

How does this love affect me…
So much so that I write thinking that this outlet will help ME but all along hoping that I can let-out what’s inside--- that YOU will internalize it.

I’m so gone that when I think of Us not being an Us, I wonder who will be a wE with yoU.

I find my self wiping my eyes for no reason or maybe the reason is because I have no one to wipe them for me.
I just want you to take a chance on me… and maybe that’s what has me in this funk…

I’m a good catch that never gets caught.
I wonder why you let me get away, then realize that you were never chasing me in the first place.

I wonder why those who seem, in my mind, undeserving of love have it the most. It seems to fall in to their lap…with no work…with no chasing…with no wanting…and who are they serving…

And here I am trying to live MY life--- the way GOD intended and wondering if this is the way HE wanted me to end-it.
I constantly try to plan a-head and soon find out that HE is THE Head and down to HIM I must position myself as low as I can go in order to be as high as HE needs me to be.

All I ask is for deliverance from this pain…and I promise I will never put my self in this situation again… and that’s what I constantly tell HIM..but he knows MY heart and knew from the beginning the mistakes I would make.
So do I apologize if this was what I was supposed to mis and not take…

We all make mistakes…while sometimes the mistakes make us into who we are, and I guess I am the result of all that I have done wrong.

I was asked by a man if all I needed was a man, by the man who was that man…he who is constantly the beginning of my amen.

Did HE lead me to HIM and if HE did then did I veer off the path… with a fork in the road I went down the middle.

He says that 1+1+1=1… so what are WE missing to make three. Confusing I know …just a taste of what my mind seems to constantly-fuse upon ME…

But real quick, let me just say that I’m like this b/c u made me this way…

and if in the end it all comes down to love, then why do you not love me for loving G3D…