Wednesday, May 10, 2006

An Interesting Survey

KEY: answer that first came to mind/answer I put some thought into.

I AM: old/ Who I am.
I WANT: happiness/a good wife and kids.
I NEED: happiness/ to write this book, Love Making Sense, and have it be well received.
I WISH: I could have happiness/ reverse the trend of negative hip hop and culture.
I HATE: hateful people/nothing.
I MISS: My grandparents, all four/the great late night conversations with my best friends from college.
I FEAR: nothing/ditto
I HEAR: cars moving/cars still moving while I’m typing
I WONDER: if I’ll ever find the one/ if I’ll be a good father
I REGRET: nothing/nothing.
I AM NOT: going to tell you what I regret/ that much of a metrosexual, actually.
I DANCE: to stepper’s music/ to stepping music around the house by myself all the time.
I SING: when no one is listening/ random lyrics to songs appropriate to the conversation I’m having.
I CRY: when the people I love most cry/ rarely.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: an asshole/ as together as it might seem.
I MAKE words/too many expressions WITH MY HANDS.
I WRITE: every single day/my way through this existence.
I CONFUSE: a lot of bad people with being good people/mayo and miracle whip, though I use neither
I NEED: God/ to do my assignment now.
I SHOULD: do my work right now/eat better than I did this weekend.
I START: every day by putting in my contacts/ most IM’s with “What’s Good?”
I FINISH: every day by telling the person I cherish most that I love them/sentences with periods.