Friday, March 16, 2007

Random Things Going on in My Mind

1. Someone has stayed on my case constantly, and convinced me to finish this book that I started writing two years ago. I just don't know when I'm going to find the time to do it.

2. I feel like my life is swamped working ft and freelancing.

3. I have two very, very good and different ideas for movie scripts. I have 15 pages written for one .... and the other, well, nothing yet. But it's a brilliant idea, and no I will not post it.

4. I'm listening to my favorite soundtrack, What Women Want, to get me through the day.

5. I ran into my ghost line brother yesterday, which was quite eerie considering that my line's anniversary was Sunday.

6. I hate Musiq Soulchild's new album, LuvanMusiq, and feel as though he hasn't made a good album since his second one. I also wish he'd learn how to spell.

7. My tournament brackets are doing okay at the moment.

8. I saw an advanced screening of Chris Rock's new movie I Think I Love My Wife last night. I'd give it a B-, but an A for comedy. the best line in the movie: "You'll lose a lot of money chasing after women, but you won't lose a woman chasing after money."

9. This has been the longest work day ever. It's probably because I've averaged 5.5 hours of not-so-good sleep a night this week. I believe it's mounted on my shoulders.

10. I need a drink. Make that two.