Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Stones, Paris, Barry and Simplicity

Is it really possible to kill to birds with the same stone? I think so, but I figure that it has to be a really big stone and two birds who are paralyzed.

Anyway, to what's on my mind today.
---------
There's a minuscule part of me that feels for Paris Hilton because she's gonna get "Locked up" like Akon (Literally. If you haven't seen dude's video or the pictures of him and his 14-year-old friend, yet, find them. I don't put R to X-rated material on my blog. Dude went half-Robert Kelly on that chica.) for 45 days.

Then there's this overwhelming - we'll say 97.2 percent - part of me that think she's the biggest idiot known to man. How do you not know that you're not able to drive? If you're that damn rich, why don't you just be the lazy fart that you are and hire someone to drive you around?


I think the thing that bothers me more than anything else is that she had to know her licence was suspended. She can't be that dumb.

But maybe she is because if she knew her license was suspended, being who she is you would think she would be smart enough to know that driving should be out of the question. If any random cop ran her tags, and saw that she was driving, she'd be done. I don't know how this exact situation came to be, but she's an idiot.
------
It doesn't shock me that so many black people either don't believe or don't care if Barry Bonds took steroids. Frankly, I don't care if he did or didn't because I believe an overwhelming majority of football and baseball players during the 80s and 90s were using steroids, and thus you shouldn't use him as the scapegoat because he's the best player to play the game sans Alex Rodriguez in the last 40 years.

But back to blacks. What we all must consider is that we're talking about the same race of people that applauded OJ when he was found innocent even though most shreds of evidence said otherwise just because a black man had somehow worked-over the system that has screwed over the black man sans grease for 400 years.

Make sense? I think so.
----

Quote of the day:
"Simplicity provides a fine line between eloquence and plainness."

I'm trying to be simple.