Thursday, January 10, 2008

30 I wouldn't trade ...

Somebody posted a MySpace bulletin a few days back, and challenged us to come up with our 30 favorite songs. While I couldn't quite do that, here are the 30 songs I love that came to my head first. Your thoughts?

1. Anthony Hamilton 's Clearly
2. Nancy Wilson's Guess Who I Saw Today
3. The Gap Band's Yearning for Your Love
4. India.Arie's Complicated Melody
5. Musiq Soulchild's Love
6. Stevie Wonder's Visions
7. The Notorius B.I.G.'s One More Chance Remix
8. Dwele's Old Lovas
9. Glenn Lewis' This Love
10. John Coltrane's Central Park West
11. Mike Phillips' Wonderful and Special
12. Joe's All That I Am
13. Brian McKnight's I Remember You
14. Eric Roberson's Just A Dream
15. Jill Scott's Slowly Surely
16. Janet Jackson's Anytime, Anyplace
17. Maxwell's Sumthin, Sumthin Mellosmoothe Mix
18. Bel Biv Devoe's Poison
19. Kanye West's Last Call
20. Dead Prez's Hip Hop
21. Eric Benet's That's Just My Way
22. Jay-Z's Song Cry
23. Luther Vandross' Love Won't Let Me Wait
24. Babyface's For The Cool In You
25. Tony Toni Tone's Lay Your Head On My Pillow
26. Mint Condition's U Send Me Swinging
27. Hi-Five's Unconditional Love
28. 50 Cent's Patiently Waiting
29. Common's Black Maybe
30. John Legend's Again