Thursday, February 28, 2008

Got Me Waiting

I've been out the loop for a few days. I've had a couple of bad ones. First, I didn't get the job I was fawning over. And then somehow, yesterday, I lost a $10 bill. I had $13 in cash and lost ten. I guess I should thank the ignorance of the unlucky number 13.

Anyway, I think I'm going to re-institute Vic Damone's "Random Thoughts" on Fridays to add some sense of continuity to the blog (this time i'm going to be good about adding links and pictures). The Random Thoughts are up to 10 things going thru my mind at a particular moment on Friday. They usually come back-to-back-to-back, so it can be pretty random.

I'm also gonna add a Vibin Video on Thursdays to do a little some thing different.

The video has to be something I can groove to in the midst of the worst day or week, much like this week. To start things off on this front, we're taking it back to middle school for me. Heavy D and The Boyz "Got Me Waiting" ...

To me it's a classic. Enjoy.

Damn it. As I tried to embed the link, I realized embedding is disabled off of Youtube. Anyway, here' the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxfRlA2t7kU . See what kind of week I'm having.