Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Day After Hump Day

If you remember last year's Valentine's Day post, I played the role of the typical male. you know, the one who totally forgot it was Valentine's Day, and had one of my good female friends telling me Happy Wednesday instead of Happy Valentine's Day.

Well, this year I made sure I didn't disappoint that friend, DMilly. I sent her an e-card from Hallmark with a special greeting from Tyler Perry (note: She loathes Tyler Perry). In the personal message I emphasized how it would be best if he told her "Happy Valentine's Day considering how much she loves him."

Then I said, I "Happy Day After Hump Day!" to continue th joke from a year ago. It's a good one, I think. I hope. I'll let you know what her response is - earlier in the day she couldn't open it because of work.

Anyway, I'm not doing anything special. Just another day. I might go out with a couple of friends late. If I do, I've told them all to expect to see me in my "middle finger you" t-shirt.

Oh yeah, if you're the praying type, send one up for your boy tonight. I'm expecting some big news tomorrow one way or the other (kinda like an American Idol contestant in front of the trio), AND I will be performing a few pieces of poetry at night.