Friday, February 22, 2008

Turtle Power!


While watching that Wayne Brady show, the one where people sing lines to pop songs for money, I realized something last night.

Wanya Morris from Boyz II Men looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. BIIM was on the show a celebrity contestants (their $500,000 song was "I'll Make Love To You. I think I'd go into $500,000 in debt to see them screw up their own song. Wait. No I wouldn't).

But this got me to thinking. Wanya isn't the only black celeb that fits the TMNT look. There's Mike Jones. Coming to this conclusion has me on a quest, a pursuit to find two other black celebs to play TMN Turtles.

I've already figured that Wanya would have to be Michaelangelo because of how loud and annoying he can be. Mike Jones is Raphael because, well because he's a rapper, and he's supposed to be "hard."

I need a Leonardo and a Donatello. Thus, I need a leader-type turtle-looking black celeb and one who is forever in deep thought and inventive. Any suggestions?

Oh, Katt Williams will play Splinter.