Thursday, March 06, 2008

Stuff People Like Explosion

Just in case you've been sleep on the blogosphere in the last two weeks. There's a new champion out there, and it's name is stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com.

StuffWhitePeopleLike will make you wish you had thought of this before. It is an awesome read, and has gained an amazing amount of traction in three months of life.

It makes me want to start a similar blog. Not one about black people, someone is currently trying (StuffEducatedBlackPeopleLike) and it's OK at best (but still a daily read), but one about the things men want. I could educate women on men, and also dispel some of the myths out there about us at the same time.

I'm going to come up with about 20 things men want from women and life in general I think could make a good start. I might throw the ideas at a few of my trusted male friends. If they like it, I might give life to it. I've got a good start as far as things men hate for women to do (On Women).

Anyway, I really just wanted to make you guys who come here hip to what I'm reading.